CLOSE THE TOWN! SAVE THE DATE! The Dallas Data Systems, Inc. annual Spring mini-conference will be held on May 20th, 2014 at Brookside County Club in Pottstown, PA. Contact our office details.
- Total Integration
According to Webster’s Definitions Total is “involving a complete and unified effort especially to achieve a desired effect” and Integration is defined as “an act or instance of combining into an integral whole”.
- Problem Solvers
Our employees are among the highest caliber professionals in their discipline. From Fund Accounting to Project Management to Code Enforcement to Utility Billing, we assign the appropriate experts to your project. They quickly become familiar with team and your work flow.
Present us with a problem and we will provide options to efficiently manage those problems. We are problem solvers.
- Oursourced Services
Times are tight. Cutting back staff hours and dealing with ongoing inefficiencies is making it harder to stay within your budget.
We are well equipped to help on many levels. There is a trend in Municipal Government to outsource items like Utility Billing, Payroll, Bookkeeping and Project Management to a trusted and proven partner. Dallas Data Systems, Inc. can be that partner.
- SOC 1 Authorized
A SOC 1 Report (Service Organization Controls Report) is a report on Controls at a Service Organization which are relevant to user entities’ internal control over financial reporting.
The SOC1 Report is what you would have previously considered to be the standard SAS70, complete with a Type I and Type II reports, but falls under the SSAE 16 guidance.
Dallas Data Systems, Inc. has been chosen by the State to be a representative vendor in the area of Municipal Software Systems.
All of our products are available through the COSTARS purchasing program.
Sure we can respond to your RFP but did you know that we can build and write these type of documents as well?
With our Specialty Services we can cover a lot of territory such as managing the financials for larger projects or write documentation that can help you receive a state grant. And that’s just the start!
- Visit us at the following shows
- April 6th – 9th PSAB 2014 Conference in State College
- April 13th -16th PSATS 2014 Conference in Hershey
- April 27th – 30th GFOA 2014 Conference in State College
- June 12th – 15th PSATC 2014 Conference at Willow Valley
- Aug. 24th – 27th PMAA 2014 Conference in Hershey
- Oct. 14th – Oct 16th Caselle 2014 Conference in Phoenix AZ
- Holiday Hours
- New Year’s Day – 01/01/2014
- Martin Luther King Day – 1/20/2014
- President’s Day – 2/17/2014
- Good Friday – 4/18/2014
- Memorial Day – 5/26/2014
- Independence Day – 7/4/2014
- Labor Day – 9/1/2014
- Veterans Day – 11/11/2014
- Thanksgiving Day – 11/27 and 11/28/2014
- Christmas 12/24 and 12/25/2014