We help local government operate more efficiently…
That’s all we do
IMPORTANT FILING INFORMATION
Forms 1095-B and 1095-C due to employees (to be postmarked if mailed, or sent by e-mail if applicable conditions met)
Forms 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C and 1095-C due to IRS if filing on paper.
Forms 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C and 1095-C due to IRS if filing electronically.
YEAR END PREPARATION
- Order 2016 tax forms (1099,1096) or apply for a transmitter control code if filing electronically.
- Review vendor 1099 types and ID numbers & addresses in “Modify Existing Vendors” to ensure your information is accurate.
- Review 1099 amounts using the 1099 Reconciliation reports (both invoice and vendor).
- Print the Vendor List report and compare it to the I-9 that the vendors send with the information to use on the 1099.
- Verify employee’s Social Security Numbers
- Verify Federal and State ID numbers (Verify pay code settings.)
- Box 12 codes on W-2’s and those used for calculations on tax pay codes (SSN, Medicare, Federal & State taxes)
- Order your 2016 tax forms (W-2, W-3 unless filing electronically)
- Balance your quarterly and year end reports to the end of the 3rd quarter.
Please contact us if you would like to schedule year end support and/or need a referral for purchasing forms.
WHAT WE DO
Our Municipal Software Systems are beautifully implemented, easy to use and very diverse
TIP OF THE MONTH
Q: How can I use General Ledger Activity Reporting in Accounts Payable?
A: Go to Accounts Payable > Organization > Organization. Select the Interfaces tab and mark the “Allow activity reporting” box in the General Ledger tab. Now you can add Activity Numbers to Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and Invoices.